Friday, November 7, 2014

Fairy Star

Hi

We are now into November, all the stores have their christmas decorations up, and I'm just loving it. I wouldn't mind it being christmas all year around, I love the smells, the lights, the glitter and the feeling that everyone around me is somehow feeling more giving and more happy. So throughout November we'll be concentrating on Christmas/Winter cards. Today I've been working with a darling stamp from Make It Crafty called Fairy Star, as I do often I did start with a pattern paper, then I went through my folders of digis and found the one I thought would fit perfectly. I love these fairy stamps (there is a collection), with their big eyes and happy smiles, I do feel they are perfect for christmas. For sentiment I choose to use alphabet stickers as I can write what ever sentiment I want, even though I here choose to just write merry christmas. The stickers are then painted with some wink of stella and Spica pens to glitterfy them. If you want to see how I coloured her and put the card together watch the compaion video below.





Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R12
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Star & Wings: Y23, Y26, Y28
Dress: R14, R35, R37, R39, R89
Ribbons & Eyes: YG95, YG97, YG99, G99

Under skirt: T0, T2, T4

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika