Monday, February 9, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Release

There is a new release over at The Paper Nest Dolls today, there is a bunch of super cute images that is released, and if you like me are looking for some nice images for your easter cards, thats the place to go. As this is a small release party there is prizes. One pictured below that you can win by going to the store blog, comment and follow it. And while you are hopping around, hop on over to the challenge blog and join in with the new challenge.



I've used Some Bunny Loves You on my easter card, but it is a stamp that can be used for many occasions.



Copic:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R30, R32
Hair: YR18, E08, E19, E18
Dress: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24
Bunny: W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, R30, R32
Carrots: YG95, YG25, G99, YR12, YR15, YR18

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. I love how you colour the images on your cards. I also love watching all of your videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika