Monday, March 2, 2015

Bon Voyage Emma

It is the first Monday in the month and that means that there is a new challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. Come on over and join, you can win a gift certificate to The Paper Nest Store. For my card this Monday I‘m using Bon Voyage Emma, I used the My Girl papers by My Mind’s Eye for colour inspiration, to be honest, I just wanted to have a reason to use my bike paper.





Copic:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, R30, R32
Hair, Bear & Bag: 53, E55, E57, E59
Clothes, Flower & Bag: W2, W0, BG02, BG05, BG07
Grass & Bag: G14, G07, G28

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright card Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Mika! That pretty little girl sits so perfectly on that bicycle paper! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika