Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Chasing Nova

Hi!

It's the 7th in the month and that means a new challenge over at Make It Colourful, this month the challenge is hair, and with so many gorgeous stamps over at Make It Crafty, including the new Meadow Girls, this should be an easy challenge to join in. I've coloured up Chasing Nova today, got inspired by an article on facebook talking about how young girls are colouring their hair grey. I've also tried a new way of colouring hair as my technique failed me this time, and I kind of really like it. If you want to know how I did come back tomorrow as I have a video for you colouring up Novas sister Jena.



Copic:
Skin: BV01, E000, E00, E21, E11, R30, R32
Hair: BV20, BV23, BV25
Dress: N0, N2, N4, 0
Butterflies: YG41, YG45, G28

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika