Monday, May 25, 2015

Pinwheel Ellie

I’ve been wanting to play around with the Simon Says Card Kit for awhile now but as I haven’t got any weddings to go to I’ve been a little stuck. But then I realised you don’t need to make a wedding card, instead I made a congratulations card, to congratulate any one on anything. And I thought Pinwheel Ellie would fit perfect.





Copic:
Hair: E51, E13, E23, E57
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, BV01, R30, R32
Pants: R00, YR61, E95, YR02
Pinwheel: G000, G00, BG11, BG34
Shirt: T0, T2, T4, T6, T8

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy watching you video so much!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!!!! I was wondering if you could tell me what your favorite "pink" color combination is? I use Spectrum Noir markers for the majority of my projects and I cannot find a pink combination that I like. I wanted to buy some Copics and any help would be so appreciated. I don't want to buy Copics that don't blend well since they are a little pricey. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika