Saturday, July 11, 2015

Marley Blooms

A while ago I bought some Faber Castel Polychromos pencils, but I haven't used them that much so I decided that for the card today I would, but colouring with copics goes so much faster. So I went for something in between, I'm using some Neenah cardstock as it is good for both copics and pencils. The Make It Crafty cardstock I usually use for colouring with copics have to little "teeth" for me to get good results with my polys (which could just be me as I'm very new to them). I knew I just needed to use Marley Blooms and doesn't that flower look awesome with those pencils creating some extra depth. I didn't keep track on the pencils used but you have the copic listed down below.



Copic:
Mouse: W0, W1, W3, R01, R31, R32
Flower: YR18, YR09, YR16, YR21, Y21, Y18, YR24, YG23
Shirt: W0, W1, YR18, YR09, YR16, YR21
Pants: BG10, BG23, BG13, BG49

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colours are so vibrant and he matches perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is darling! I love how you colored him with a soft blend but the flower is bold. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika