Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Scootin Witch - Updated and with a video

Today I have a card and a video for you, this post is all about those cast shadows and I go through in the video how I thought about my cast shadows. Cast Shadows is the challenge over at Make It Colourful this month, so come on over and join us! I really like how the cast shadows on the witches tummy from the handle looks, I'm not as happy with the one on the ground, it's to far down on the paper and a little to much near the center. But hope you'll enjoy the video.





Copic:
Skin: YG01, YG23, YG25, YG17, G28, G85
Clothes: V0000, V000, V01, V12, V15, V17, V09
Shoes: N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, N10, 0
Broom: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Light: Y00, Y04
Background: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tutorial Mika, I really need to have another go with the cast shadow. You make it look so easy...just joined as a follower..
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is great and your shadow looks so good. Fun image and I love the purple and the handlebars on the broom is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika