Saturday, August 15, 2015

Polka Dot Pals Trixie

It is Saturday and that means another card with Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I continue my panel cards as I done the whole week, kind of fun having a theme. I also have my puns going strong! I'm completely in love with the Polka Dot Pals and Trixie is no exception, just love that froggy hat, wishing I had one myself. I'm continuing #thehumanrainbow thought the bright colours would really pop against a darker shade of skin. I want to also remind you that there is a challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges Blog it's bi-weekly and this time around it's anything goes, just remember to use a stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.



Copic:
Skin: E31, E13, E57, E47
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Greens: YG05, YG09, G09
Oranges: Y17, Y38, YR04, YR07
Eyes: T6, T8, T10, 100
Shadow: 0, W0, W2

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. hej marika.
    va kul att få kika lite i din blogg.
    väldigt fina alster.
    hoppas resan hem gick bra och att kroppen inte bråkar allt för mycket idag.
    helen/scrapfabriken

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Love the colors and depth. I'm so blessed to have you on the team and thank you so much for supporting Little Miss Muffet Stamps. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika