Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Witch Ellie Riding Broom

Hi!

Sometimes going back to the basics is what you need, been working outside the box for a time now and thought stepping back into it was time. I love working with pattern papers, pairing them and a design together, finding a perfect fit is one of my favourite things to do, colouring is my number one tho. And in this card I got to do both. I love this cute little Witch Ellie On Broom and I knew I just had to pair her with some of my new halloween papers, I also knew that I didn't want to go purple and black but just stay in the orange corner for this card. If you want to see me colour this stamp, put the card together and listen to some of my ramblings which now and then have some meaning you can watch the video below, you can also find more videos by using the video tag at the bottom or go visit my youtube channel.





Copic:
Skin:E31, E33, E35, V17
Hair: E44, W6, W8, W10
Broom: E53, E55, E57, E41, E42, E43, E44
Hat & Shirt: YR12, YR14, YR18, E19
Boots, tights & dots: YR12, YR14, E95
Cat, Dress, Bows & Star: N4, N6, N8, N10

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Spectacular card! What fonts did you use for the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute card! I just love your colouring technique. I originally saw your videos on Youtube... I really should try making some cards one of these days. It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card! I just love your colouring technique. I originally saw your videos on Youtube... I really should try making some cards one of these days. It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika