Thursday, January 7, 2016

Flower Lips - Multi Media Journal Layout

Hi Guys!

I'm so excited for todays post, I've been wanting to post it for days and finally I can. I have my very first multi media journal layout. This is really my first ever layout, so you'll hear and see a little about my oopsies and thoughts about what I would have done differently. I also wanna give a huge thanks and shout out to the one and only Vicky Papaioannou I've learnt everything I know about journaling from her. I love her style and you will see that I've picked up a lot of my techniques from her. You can find her blog at http://www.clips-n-cuts.com/. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it. I'm also joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge with the theme of something new! And that is both becuase art journaling is something new for me but also the stamp I'm using is new!





Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Stem: G05, G28
Jacket, Lips & Flower: R27, R37, R89

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this video and this page! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mika, congratulations on your first mixed media layout! It is such a fun one, and that title of your post caught me. Great contrast with the red lips and flowers and the green background! So glad you joined us for the Make Something New with Tim Holtz challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and you did a great job casing Vicky. Liked the image so much that I am trying to recreate yours. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika