Saturday, March 12, 2016

Puddle Jack

Hi Guys!

Spring has finally on real come to Sweden, the sun is shining and there is spring in the air. So of course my card for today just screams spring! Also my order from Simon Says Stamp just came in so had to try to play a little with my new Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. Oh and a order from MFT to came in, won a gift card during their release blog hop so added some fun dies to my collection. And whenever I get new stuff I just have to use them, all at once! Do you do that too?

The awesome image I'm using is called Puddle Jack and it's by Little Miss Muffet Stamps, When I saw him I knew that he needed to be coloured! Btw there is still a challenge going on over Little Miss Muffet Challenges, it's Anything Goes all you need is an image from Little Miss Muffet and those there are loads of! Come and join in!





Copic:
Jack: Y11, Y13, Y35, Y17
Beak: YR04, YR16, YR18
Blue: BG01, BG45, BG07
Grey: T0, T2, T4

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika